8/2/09

Lost Drivers and Installers is Not a Problem Anymore


Since I lost my drivers and installers for my laptop, I just can't afford to lose some data and reformat my pc. Drivers and installers are just like the heart and soul, and a pc can't just run properly without it.

But now, I found something that's completely a remedy for this problem... Drivermax.


It's a software that finds a compatible driver and installer for hardwares that you need to install and run. It's an online software that you can share drivers and installers for everyone, you can also download softwares that will fit to your hardwares for FREE. You just have to download the software and sign-up, and there you have it. Just a few set-up and the software does it's job finding the software that will perfectly fit for every thing on your computer. Formatting pc's and laptops without the drivers/installers is not a problem anymore.

Here's a screenshot.


No comments:

Post a Comment