8/7/09

Record Keystrokes with Qmacro

This software that I found on the internet is something useful in some aspect and helps me spend less effort and saves time that only one keystroke does all the things I want.

This is a software that records your keystrokes and mouse activities and repeat it over time as long as you want it and make it stop as you wish. This is just like a bot for online games, or maybe an auto clicker for your mouse or a one-press-does-it-all. You just have to input the keys, put some delays, there is a little bit of programming involve for more advanced usage, but you don't have to program it if you only need the basic keystrokes.



Don't be afraid if your antivirus defines this as a virus because it is just a Company name, I am already using this software until now and nothing happens in my computer. You can just include this on the whitelist of your antivirus so it will consider this software.

Here are some screenshots of this software:






E-mail me if you want this software.

No comments:

Post a Comment