8/2/09

Customize Your XP




Making fun of your computer is something really cool and will add an image to your computer to make it more attractive. If you are an XP user, why not costumize everything from theme, to log-on screen and even the boot screen. A friend introduced me this software and it's really amazing because I can change everything according to my will.





This software is something like a musthave in my pc. It's just too boring seeing the old windows xp boot screen and log-on screen over and over again, too common and very ordinary. So gotta be unique in my own way and change my bootscreen from this

to this
...And my log-on screen from this

to this.

You can also change icons for my computer, recycle bin, etc.
But it doesn't end here, Tuneup utilities is not limited to beautifying our pc's only. It can optimize speed and performance and can restore deleted files.


Here are some additional screen shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment