8/18/09

AOC 22" LCD wide screen

I bought this new LCD screen from Octagon Computer Store
(Philippines). AOC 22" wide screen with the resolution reaching up to 1680x1050.

Before, I was using an LCD screen that resolution is only 1024x768 and I'm not used to it. I broke the screen of my laptop that's why I used this as an alternative.

Opening tabs on my browser is an essential because of my job. With my old LCD screen, opening more than four tabs really bothers me because I can't see the titles anymore that's why I'm so eager to buy a larger screen. I decided to buy 19" LCD wide screen, when I started to search for a cheaper one
my dad told me to go and check at Octagon computer store and there I found very cheap and good LCD screens. I was supposed to buy 19" for P9,000 in other stores but this 22" screen from Octagon is only P8,500 so I changed my mind and bought the wider screen without hesitations.

Now, I'm very happy doing my job because I can open fifteen or more tabs and still I can see the tab title.
Watching movies and playing my games is more exciting with this 22" LCD screen.
And for the next target, super speakers with woofers, but first I have to save.

This is my first setup. (cute slipper on the from my girlfriend)




This is my new setup now. Isn't that cool?



(Did I forgot to put the cute slipper?...)


No comments:

Post a Comment