7/19/09

It’s Not Luxury, It’s Needed

People of often tells me it’s kind of luxurious, I tell them it’s not. It’s because...
My dad got me and my sister laptops. when neo launched and released their first models of laptops, the neo empriva, my dad bought two. This is not to look cool in school, but as a student of a school that demands more than books and pens, we got to have one. Assignments, reports, and other papers...not a problem at all. In a wifi hotspot school, I’m always on the go with my wifi ready gadget to connect on the web.
Browse, research for assignments, and even chatting with friends in my available time. For now, this laptop is not high end anymore. Technology is hard to chase but let me show the specs of my thing.

Windos vista OS, 14.1-inch widescreen WXGA TFT display powered by Intel’s Core 2 Duo Processor T5500, with 2.5 gb memory, a built-in webcam, microphone and speaker, wifi ready.

Not to get behind on the trend, I also use this for having fun. Lan games, and online games is my output when bored and idle. And of course for my movie marathon that i usually do most of the time.

Dad too!

Maybe my dad is envious when we use our laptops and my brother in his computer in our wifi hotspot house (yup! we actually made our house wifi hotspot), he also bought one for him to use. I know not because of the "envious" thing but for his growing business. He have to keep track on everything on his business like inventories, company orders, sales, designs, and collectibles. He spends a lot of time going through his documents and spreadsheets, including plans for future family leisure, and travels.

Like me, he also loves to play games on his laptop during his free time. Puzzles a
nd mind games, and even watching movies alone.

So? is it luxury? It’s a need right?

No comments:

Post a Comment