7/19/09

I Broke Mine, But My Sister Got the New One.

As much as possible I keep an eye for all of my stuff. I handle everything with care, clean it, and keep it. But it's really funny knowing that of all the risk you took, all the things that you've done just to protect and keep your stuff in good condition all became a waste. Not because of what you did but because of what others did unto your stuff.

Not to be rude and selfish, I also allow some of my friends and classmates to use my stuff, maybe we don't have to tell them to take care of our stuff but it's their responsibility already since they borrowed my stuff.


Here's how the story goes...Me and my friends were watching a movie, after that we cleaned the place and of
course kept and put my laptop on the bed. When we left some of my friends came and told me they want to borrow my laptop because they want to watch a movie. Well of course I let them because I know those guys, and I consider them my friends. After a few minutes a friend came to me and said my laptop was broken. Shocked and speechless, I went back to my room to check it and yes! The screen was broken.

The funny thing here, they told me they did not do it, the moment they opened my laptop it was already broken. What?!

Well that's it; I can't do anything since it already happened. I asked them what happened but they acclaimed innocents.
Explained e
verything to my parents, of course I accepted those powerful hurting words again. I can't do anything but just listen to them.


Days past, I was surprised when my mom told me my sister had a new laptop, what?! Yeah, ASUS Eee. How about me? She was laughing at me and said my laptop is still fine that I don't need a new one. Yeah I
’m still contented with my broken laptop with its separate monitor, no problem at all. Someday, I can buy my own desktop pc and get my laptop screen repaired.


This is why... I broke mine; my sister got the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment